Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: I'd like to contribute - how do I get started?
First of all, you should create an account (from the "User" menu). Then, there are several good entry points:
- Explore. If you're already somewhat familiar with media management or video editing software - or generally curious about technology - then the best way to get started may be to just browse the site and explore the main menu, which gives you access to almost all features of the site.
- Get Help. The "Help" menu provides a good overview of Indiancine.ma's core functionality, including keyboard shortcuts for various common tasks.
- Take a tour. At https://pan.do/ra#tour, there is a general introduction to the software platform that can give you a better sense of its scope and features.
- Read the documentation. At https://wiki.pad.ma/wiki/HowTo, you'll find a growing list of step-by-step instructions and how-tos, covering many common use-cases.
- Ask us. In case there is something that you cannot get to work, simply use our contact form (from the "Contact" tab, above). Just describe what you're trying to do and what doesn't work. It's very likely that we can help you out. (And please don't hesitate to ask! Questions that at first sound "trivial" or "stupid" are usually the ones that we learn most from, and help us improve the site.)