I.N.R. 0155 (1951)
Director: Unknown Director; Producer: Films Division
Duration: 00:10:08; Aspect Ratio: 1.333:1; Hue: 41.093; Saturation: 0.011; Lightness: 0.512; Volume: 0.197; Cuts per Minute: 22.370; Words per Minute: 72.137
Summary: 1. EDUCATION WEEK: Girls from 17 schools gave a colourful dance performance and other events.
2. ANTI-LOCUST OPERATION: Experiments in serial spraying of insecticides carried out successfully in Rajasthan.
3. WAR Aga Institute ADULTERATION: Efforts by the UP Govt.
4. NEWSFLASHES: (i) Mr. NEHRU IN LUCKNOW: WARNING Aga Institute THE DANGEROF COMMUNALISM. (ii) RURAL RECONSTRUCTION IN UP: TRAINING CAMP FORWORKERS. (iii) NANGAL BRIDGE OPENED: Hydro-electric project in Punjab. (iv) ULHASNAGAR TOWNSHIP: Home Minister of Bombay pays a visit to 2year-old refugee township near Kalyan. (v) INDIAN NAVAL HOSPITAL: Declared open by Lady Parry in Bombay. (vi) FOREIGNERS` RECORD: Ivo Ponzi, an Italian and Michel le Clerc, a Frenchman touring the world on their scooters. (vii) APPLE GARDENS IN KOTGARH: Near Shimla Hills the fruit season is in full swing.
5.THEATRE FRONT: Yfrah Neaman, a young violinist performs in Bombay.
6. SPORTFOLIO: (i) BOXING MATCH AT MADRAS. (ii) FOOTBALL AT DELHI (iii) ROVER CUP FINALS AT NAGPUR(iv) LFA SHIELD FINAL IN CALCUTTA.
7. FOREIGN NEWS: (i) KOREA: NEW OFFENSIVE BY UN TROOPS. (ii) SPANISH BULL FIGHT.