I.N.R. 0401 (1956)
Director: Unknown Director; Producer: Films Division
Duration: 00:10:33; Aspect Ratio: 1.333:1; Hue: 50.410; Saturation: 0.001; Lightness: 0.290; Volume: 0.208; Cuts per Minute: 19.310; Words per Minute: 89.354
Summary: 1. PROJECTS FOR PLENTY: (a) KOTLA POWER HOUSE: Another blueprint of the great Bhakra-Nangal project comes to life - the Kotla Power House in the Punjab. (b) MEENAKARA RESERVOIR - MADRAS: Inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Madras State. (c) MACHINE TOOLS FACTORY - BANGALORE: Hindustan Machine Tools Factory at Jalahalli near Bangalore begins production.
2. STORY OF MANASLU CLIMB: Yuko Maki, leader of the 12-men Japanese team which successfully climbed Mt Manaslu, greeted in Delhi.
3. PRIME MINISTER VISITS ATOMIC REACTOR - BOMBAY: Dr. Bhabha shows Mr. Nehru India's first reactor.
4. Newsflashe: (a) DELHI PREPARES FOR UNESCO MEET: The 9th session of the General Conference of the UNESCO being held in New Delhi. (b) MEDICAL AID IN UP VILLAGES: New hospital for women at Kaisergunj village.
5. CYCLONE HAVOC IN WEST BENGAL: Midnapore dist ravaged by the fury of cyclone.
6. SPORTFOLIO: EXHIBITION FOOTBALL CHINA-INDIA CALCUTTA: China won three-one.
7. FOREIGN NEWS: (a) MR. KRISHNA MENON MEETS PINEAU PARIS: Along with the Indian Ambassador to France meets the French Foreign Minister. (b) VICE PRESIDENT IN PRAGUE: Dr. Radhakrishnan received by the Czech PM. (c) US EXPLODES H-BOMB - NEW YORK: First airborne hydrogen bomb.