I.N.R. 0702 (1962)
Director: Unknown Director; Producer: Films Division
Duration: 00:10:08; Aspect Ratio: 1.333:1; Hue: 41.579; Saturation: 0.014; Lightness: 0.397; Volume: 0.218; Cuts per Minute: 23.357
Summary: 1. Mrs. KENNEDY'S VISIT: At Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, tomb of Saint Salim
Chisti, Bulund Darwaza, Taj Mahal.
2. STATE CABINETS SWORN IN: Andhra Prades: Chief Minister Sanjiva
Reddy; Bihar: Chief Minister Mr. Binodanand Jha; Madhya Pradesh: Chief
Minister Mr. Mandloi; Madras: Mr. Kamaraj; Mysore: Mr. S.R. Kanthi;
Jaipur: Mr. Mohanlal Sukhadia; West Bengal: Dr. B.C. Roy.
3. AGRICULTURE FAIR: Second Agricultural Fair in Madras, organised by
the Bharat Krishak Samaj.
4. HOMES FOR HOMLESS: Bharat Sevak Samaj organised the first night
shelter in 1956, with accommodation for about 25 persons. Now eight centres
provide some 600 men, part of a big effort at social welfare.
5. MIGRATORY BIRDS: Mahim Causeway, Bombay ... nets are cast for a
dusk-to-down operation to aid international research in diseases carried by
6. CHILD PAINTERS: On-the-spot painting competition in New Delhi.
7. YAMUNA PROJECT: Work in-progress on the hydro-electric project.
8. SPORTSMEN HONOURED: Vice President presents Arjun Awards at
Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi.
9. INDOOR GAMES: At the Hague.