I.N.R. 0826 (1964)
Director: Unknown Director; Producer: Films Division
Duration: 00:09:49; Aspect Ratio: 1.333:1; Lightness: 0.373; Volume: 0.227; Cuts per Minute: 19.445
Summary: 1. SCIENCE AND THE NATION: Symposium of scientists in New Delhi on
"Science and the National Development". Address by President Dr.
2. A DECADE OF ATOMIC ENERGY: August 3, 1964 marks the tenth
anniversary of India's Atomic Energy Department and describes its survey.
3. I.A.F. CHIEF Air Marshal Engineer visits a number of Air Force Stations,
4. NEWS IN BRIEF:
(a) TRADE WITH MALAYSIA: In Madras, a 3- day seminar on Indian commerce with Malaysia is organised by the Indian
Institute of Foreign Trade.
(b) H.M.T. PLANT IN HYDERABAD: The foundation stone of the fifth factory of Hindustan Machine Tools is laid in
Hyderabad by the company's Managing Director.
(c) INDIAN LABOUR CONFERENCE: In Bangalore.
(d) TALLAH BRIDGE: Calcutta's new Tallah Bridge has been completed one year ahead of schedule! Chief Minister Mr.
P.C. Sen inaugurates it.
(e) NEHRU SPORTS STADIUM: At Mulabagal in Mysore State, the newly-built stadium.
(f) TILAK DAY: 44th death anniversary of Lok Manya Tilak is observed.
5. H.M.T. WATCHES.
6. FESTIVE TIME: The month of Ashad is the time for the Gowri and Jaya
7. SPORTS HIGHLIGHTS: Table Tennis.
8. NEWS FROM ABROAD: NIAGARA FALLS - Touristic attraction.